Cattlemens Video Sale
Bringing Buyers & Sellers together at one point and time to achieve the highest price for cattle the Auction Way
- Take the stress out of marketing, we handle it all
- Mailing Lists
- Newspapers & Internet
- Cattle can be sold via video or live in the ring
- Internet bidding available thru CattleUSA
- Prerecorded video will stream live in the ring & on CattleUSA
- Longer advertising options compared to competitors
With combining our contacts, your contacts, and the bidders on CattleUSA; we can together achieve the goal of getting you the highest price.
- Perham Stockyards will clerk and handle the funds & transactions to guarantee the seller will receive a good check from a licensed & bonded account
- No Video Fee
- No Yardage Fee
- No Inspection Fee
- No Advertising Fee
3% of Gross Sales
Insurance: $0.13 per $100 of gross sales
MN Beef Promotion: $1.00 per head
No Sale Fee: $5.00 per head
Health Sheet cost will be buyers responsibility
Advertising & sales listings would list your head count, breed type, approx weight, feed ration, vac program, sex, and any other information helpful to marketing your cattle.
Weigh Options include MN Cattlemen’s scale or at the Perham Stockyards.
Thank you for your time & this opportunity